Our All-Natural Deodorants Work, and You'll Love It! They are One of Our Best Sellers!
Ladies, truthfully, I've worn this deodorant for a while. It works! Even on days that I do Zumba, it still works! These deodorants are organic, chemical-free and natural alternative to drugstore deodorants and antiperspirants. Highly effective and pleasantly creamy, these deodorants are formulated to moisturize sensitive underarm skin while fighting odor without commercial chemicals or additives!
The Natural Organic Deodorant Difference. Commercial antiperspirants work by blocking your pores to prevent sweat – but sweat is good for you! It cools your body and cleanses your skin. When you use this all natural deodorant – NOT an antiperspirant – you’ll sweat normally, but you’ll smell great. This gentle formula just adds a fresh note and neutralizes armpit odor with natural ingredients. Check out the ingredients below!
Why R.Drew Naturals? I love a product that solves a pain point for my customers. One of my most favorite customers is my mom. She's a breast cancer survivor, and didn't want to wear antiperspirants any more. Yet, she couldn't find a natural deodorant that she she felt kept her feeling fresh all day long. She's an avid gardener and needed to trust her natural deodorant. I looked for a maker who took their craft seriously and tried a few different brands before I landed on this one. I purchased a few for my mom and me to try. She loved it, and she was shocked. She was skeptical, but she tried it for a while and she still loves it!
- Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Aluminum-free baking soda, Shea Butter, Arrowroot Powder, Zinc Oxide, Beeswax, Vitamin E, Orange Oil, Ginger Oil and Amyris Oil
- Available in 3 scents: Citrus Lemongrass, Rosemary Lavender, Orange Ginger
- Net wt. 1 oz (generally last a month, provided a small amount is used)
- Please note only a small amount is needed to be effective
- Handmade in NC
- Shipping: All orders will ship out same day if order is received before 12Noon from Good & Well Boutique (Houston, TX)