Warrior Pendant Necklaces
These Warrior Pendant necklaces make for a beautiful and interesting addition to any outfit. Each gem stone features a different crystal, and a different inner strength.
- Yellow Citrine - The Citrine crystal meaning is associated with wealth and abundance, which is why it is often called “The Merchant Stone” or “The Success Stone.” In fact, if your intention involves achieving success in financial or business ventures, this is one of the best stones for boosting those manifestations. The Citrine crystal stone meaning is also linked with boosting joy and optimism, which gives you the motivation you need to accomplish your goals. (Source: energymuse.com)
- Blue Kyanite - Blue Kyanite is especially good for working with the Throat Chakra and communication issues. Blue Kyanite helps to speak one’s truth with clarity, making it a great stone for public speakers and performers. Blue Kyanite is also useful for healing throat and voice ailments. Blue Kyanite also facilitates an alignment of all the subtle bodies, creating a larger and stronger aura.
- Purple Amethyst - Amethyst healing crystals are often used as jewelry because when placed against the skin, it works as a natural stress reliever. Amethyst magnifies positive vibes while cleansing the body of negative energy, including toxic emotions such as anger, anxiety, fear, and more. Amethyst boosts the spirit and encourages spiritual growth. (Source: energymuse.com)
- Red Jasper - Echoing the brilliant and miraculous colors of life on the planet, this dusty and dense stone is linked with the root chakra, the energy center that anchors us to the earth and keeps us stable, even during stormy weather. Jasper crystal properties are known for helping to inspire you to act on your passions. (Source: energymuse.com)
- Necklaces measure 20 inches in length