The Must-Have Eco-Friendly Replacement of Sponges and Paper Towels!
I love bringing in thoughtfully made products, and products that perhaps weren't on your radar until now. Along with our tea towels, these Swedish dishcloths are beautiful alternatives to kitchen/household mainstays that aren't that earth-friendly. They are cross between a paper towel and a sponge. Very absorbent, these are made from cellulose, cotton, and non-toxic vegetable dye. These "Let the Sunshine In" are sustainable and eco-friendly. And here's what we really love about these: They are biodegradable, zero-waste, and to wash them, just pop them in the dishwasher with your dishes.
- Woman-designed in USA
- Reusable, absorbent dishcloth perfect for cleaning dishes, countertops and more
- Unique, hand-illustrated designs printed with water-based ink that won’t fade
- 7x8 inches of 80% biodegradable cellulose + 20% natural cotton (eco-friendly, woot!)
- A high-quality product that can last 4-6 months
- Saves time by requiring fewer washes than normal dishrags (toss in the washing machine or the top rack of your dishwasher when it needs a good clean)
- Dries flat and is easy to store (even though you probably won’t want to because they add such a pretty pop of color to your kitchen)
- Printed with water-based inks